Sep 10, 2013

"I Am Sorry My Great Nation"

These are the exact words rendered by a citizen of a great nation in the planet Onis, before he emptied his bladder in a parking lot under the mall. This is exemplary case of the influencing powers of Felix. Let me not get ahead of myself.

Jignesh & Felix were having a drink at the bar. Jignesh wanted to relieve himself and went to the washroom that was a winding path which required him to cross a couple of cities and take a ride on a horseback. Or so he thought after the 6th drink in the night. However, he was intelligent enough to buy a return ticket to his buddy Felix who was guarding the drink safely. Felix tore the tickets apart and dismissed the map given by Jignesh to get to the washroom. He proceeded as if he is the king of the country and 30 minutes later returns saying he's got a story.

Not only did he empty his bladder in the parking lot because he didn't find the washroom. He also miraculously encouraged another can't-hold-it-for-more-than-a-minute guy to join him. Just before the final act, the great words in the title were uttered. 

Can't miss the timing for patriotism. Hail Onis.

4 comments:

Rafiki said...

I love Jignesh. But I like the name Jignaes. :)

Sleepyface said...

You're right I missed Jignaes.

VipulA said...

Educate me...who is jignaes, onis and felix ? are they characters in your head or references that I am missing by a mile?

Preethi Simha said...

You have an excellent flair of writing in third person!! :)