Nov 22, 2018

High on Bohemian Rhapsody

There have been very few things that get me as excited as I am right now. At least in the recent 3 years. The movie with the said title has appealed to all my senses. Its not that this is the first time I'm mentioning the music themed movies (refer: Music Themed Movies). Perhaps this road to stardom theme has got something to do with it.

I think the acting has been top-notch, bringing the character alive. The madness of the crowd and the evolving of the artist. The father-son moments caught me in a weaker moment, full credit to the acting & the direction. I wouldn't mind watching this beauty again.

There may not be much for the fan, as the stories behind the songs are not exactly clear. Perhaps does well to introduce this band to a new generation of music lovers. Yes, a web-series would've been absolutely delightful.

1 comment:

Rafiki said...

I loved this movie too.