Nov 9, 2014

Jignaes Awaits Beautiful Photos

On a Sunday when everything else around him needed his attention, Jignaes chose to read his email, a particular one that was of no consequence to anyone, perhaps except Ms Bicha. The email read:

My Name Is Nani Bicha ,Am very pleased to contact you after I saw your profile at expatriates.com ,I am Interested In having a good communication with you as a trues friend, Please write me Back with my E-mail (nani**@hotmail.com ) and tell me more about yourself, Your hobbies,Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people.I will tell more about myself with my beautiful photos once i get your reply.Remember, Distance,culture, age and color dos not matter any true friendship, but love and caring matters allot in life. hope to hear from you.

What mattered most for him was not the 'trues friend' part but Karaoke. Jignaes would go to any distance, cross cultures, bridge age for Karaoke. The gentle 'hope to hear from you' made him reply to Nani and is now awaiting 'beautiful photos'. 


No comments: