Sep 13, 2015

There is no One Reason for things to happen

We have been tricked into believing that "Everything happens for a reason". It's not "a" reason but multiple reasons, coming together and making the event possible. To start with, the reason I'm typing this post is not just because I'm sitting at the airport awaiting the boarding call, but also because (a) it has been long since I have blogged (b) I got a decent sleep last night (c) I have the energy to express and type it out from the phone (d) I'm wearing a Beatles tee (e) I just got "upgraded" to emergency exit row from the second last row in an Indigo airline. 

Yes. I know what you're thinking. You think I am writing to show off the point (e) above? Please read the post again, this time including the title. 

2 comments:

Vipula said...

Do you now live on an airport?

Sleepyface said...

I thought I responded to this comment - Well, I don't - but, it surely felt like for a few weeks. Its the second most visited place for me after my own home if I consider whichever airport in the past 3 years.