May 29, 2015

The Next Line is Empty


It's just shocking how people behave in airports. Either they are slave to a particular pattern or they are just so comfortable in their current thought process that they refuse to look around. 


An example I just saw in the Bangalore airport today. There is a long line and there is a short line. People refuse to go to the shorter one. Person B is telling person A that he has to put his mobile phone in the scanner. Person A refuses to go until the security personnel - the one who frisks - asks you to go back. As I type this, the aisle seat in my row is empty and I sit in the window seat ( an aircraft with 3 + 3 seating arrangement). There is a punk sitting next to me who does not move his bottom and occupy the empty aisle seat. I used to wonder who are those people who would be traveling alone and ask for middle seats. The question is answered today. 

What I'm sharing is just very, very few instances. (When you sit with me for a drink, I'll narrate a hundred more!). On one hand I'm happy that these people are going away from Bangalore. On the other, I'm just sad for humanity.



No comments: